One-Stop Service Center (OSSC)
In order to ensure a quick and easy registration process, and to create a favorable, predictable and friendly investment environment, the Thilawa SEZ is equipped with the “One-Stop Service Center”. This Center is a place where investors can get all of the necessary approvals and registrations done at one place. It is staffed by representatives of various ministries who are fully authorized to grant necessary licenses and approvals requried by investors.
The One-Stop Service Center is currently staffed by representatives from:
- Commerce and Consumer Department, Ministry of Commerce
- Department of Custom, Ministry of Finance
- Department of Revenue, Ministry of Finance
- Department of Immigration and National Registration, Ministry of Immigration and Population
- Labor Department, Ministry of Labor
- Department of Human Settlement and Housing Development, Ministry of Construction
- General Administration Department (GAD), Yangon Southern District
- Myanmar Port Authority
- Directorate of Investment and Companies Administration (DICA)
Hence, investors do not need to go to any government organizations to get necessray approvals and permits. They just need to come to Thilawa One Stop Service Center. In addition, online application system will be available soon. Once, the online system is available, investors do not even need to come to the One Stop Service Center as all the required services can be provided online.